GENERAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Q: I HAVE A QUESTION. HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?
A: Contact one of the Co-Chairs directly
- If you have a general question related to CADRE, are curious about CADRE, need help with anything covered in CADRE training you just graduated from: we would love to hear from you and help you! Please use the email form under CONTACT US or email one of the Co-Chairs directly by selecting and clicking on an email address under CADRE and MORE>EXECUTIVE OFFICERS
Q: HOW DO I BECOME A CADRE MEMBER?
A: CADRE membership is available for County of San Diego affiliated entities and can be attained in two ways:
- COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO TRAINING:
The first one is by completing a comprehensive CADRE training. Once a year, a select and limited number of qualified applicants receive extensive CADRE training through the County of San Diego. Applicants are rigorously selected by the County of San Diego Contracting Officer’s Technical Representatives (COR's) from each of the sectors.
If you would like to apply for CADRE training, talk to your supervisior or contact your COR directly.
The second way of attaining membership is by being grandfathered into it. If your organization is a CADRE member and utilizes a CADRE approved "Train the Trainer" system to train employees and you have successfully completed the training, then you are eligible. Please contact the Executive Committee and complete the application process.
Q: I CANNOT LOG IN TO THE MEMBER AREA
A: There are several possibilities:
- You have not yet created a user account. To to so, you must have started or completed CADRE training, then use the SIGN UP link on the LOG IN page to create an account. Your information will be verified and your request approved. If, for some reason, you do not get an "approved" email within a reasonable time, please contact CADRE by using the CONTACT US form.
- Something went wrong. If you cannot access the member area but were able to do so in the past, a glitch may have happened, please contact CADRE directly by using the CONTACT US form.
Q: WHERE DO I FIND TOOLS LIKE THE COMPASS-EZ?
A: Full and complete tools are available in the member area.
- All the CCISC tools are licensed to the County of San Diego. To gain access to the full versions of tools, you must have been CADRE trained and graduated from training. You will have created a user account during training and gain access by logging in and selecting an option under ENGAGE.